Saturday, February 9, 2013

Patiently Waiting

(this was a post from January 30th)
It has been 10 days since I’ve submitted my papers to the Church Headquarters. Normally most future missionaries receive their call today, but I had a meeting with my Bishop earlier today and my call still hasn’t been assigned. The status report on it reads “Ready for Assignment”. After my meeting I told my friend, Kayla, the news. She is so kind she waited the entire time with my good friends Lowell and Andrea. As we were driving back to my apartment, I was like “Oh My Goodness, the First Presidency is praying about me…. right now!” How crazy is that? To even imagine that the First Presidency is praying about me, and getting revelation where I should serve the Lord. It’s so crazy that soon I will know where Heavenly Father wants me to be. I’m so humbled and delighted to know that I am able to serve my Heavenly Father and teach his children the truthfulness of the Gospel. I am overwhelmed with joy and love for this opportunity to serve my Father in Heaven.
I’ve decided to start my own blog about my pre-mission adventures, that will be eventually mission life full of my emails and photos.
Until next time….
Future Sister Roth

No comments:

Post a Comment